|Stafford & District Snooker League -|
Topic: Notice of Special General Meeting - 18th May
|Return to Topics|
(St. Leonards A)
on Wednesday, May 09, 2012
There seems to have been a lack of communication via the website regarding the upcoming Special General Meeting, have received the following via Jim:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING
IS TO BE CONVENED ON BEHALF OF THE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITEM 13 OF THE CONSTITUTION ON FRIDAY 18TH MAY 2012 AT THE CONSTITUTIONAL CLUB, LLOYD STREET, STAFFORD COMMENCING AT 7.30PM
The Items To Be Discussed Are As Follows:
1. The Indefinite Suspension of the St Leonard’s ‘A’ Team.
2. The Indefinite Suspension of a team, from all competitions, following the withdrawal of the team from the league mid season.
3. The failure of Committee to convene a meeting, in order to assess the problem.
4. The Committee’s refusal to make public, the minutes of meetings.
5. A General vote; to accept / reject the Committee’s explanation.
No Other Business Will Be Discussed
By Order of the Management Committee.
Please log in to post on the Forum