|Astland & District Amateur Billiards & Snooker League -|
|Administrator - Martin Sephton | email@example.com ||
|League||Tables | Fixtures & Results | Player Rankings | Player Aggregates | Player Stats (All Seasons) | Highest Breaks | Breaks (All Divisions & Cups) | Breaks (All Seasons) | Head to Head | Clubs | Pictures | Roll of Honour | News | Forum | Sponsors | Committee | Documents | Rules | Search | Subscribe|
|Cups||2nd Division Ind (Margaret Oliver Cup) | Jack Coulton Trophy | John Gornall Trophy | Les Holmes Trophy (Veterans ) | Open Individual (The William Sutton Cup) | R H Cup(Pairs Competition). | The Bernard Pope Memorial Shield ||
| Any Player wishing to enter any individual or pairs can you please let me know
The Open Individual
2nd Division Open
Jack Coulton Handicap
Veterans Handicap (Over 55's)
Please Ring on 07950 263275 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* To be played as a handicap competition. Teams handicaps are set at the start of the competition,
teams will retain this handicap through every round. Each round is played over a home and away leg.
* Only Players registered for a team is permitted to play for that team.
* Home team Captain shall nominate his players and the visiting Captain shall then match them up.
* In the event of any club not having a player available at the specified time of starting, or any time
during the match when required, the club at fault shall forfeit the game and 100 points.
* The team handicap shall be added to the teams total score at the end of each match, the result of the
match will be decided purely on total points scored including the handicaps over the home and away legs.
* In the event of a tied frame, the black ball is not re-played unless it is the final frame and the match is a tie
* The Final will be played at a venue to be decided by the League Committee. Captains to toss for
alternate nomination of players.